How to Upgrade Your Sage 100 Cloud, Free. Yes Free.*
Software updates are something you pay for with your Sage 100 subscription. Sage calls it an Annual Maintenance Agreement or Subscription.
This routine maintenance is an integral part of caring for your system and getting the most out of each new release, features, and the ability to contact Sage directly for support.
Our team of cloud engineers can help you upgrade Sage 100, provide tips on training on best practices, and fully manage your account.
"A Great Value for Growth and Preservation of Investment - when upgrading to Sage 100 Cloud Hosting it extends and secures your investment in one of the most important systems that run your business by including all the care you need."
Get Sage 100 Cloud Upgrade
Let Us Do-it, FREE*
Sage 100 Upgrade | Hybrid Cloud Upgrade
What Is *Free & How It Works
This offer is free and available when you:
- Allow us to upgrade your Sage 100 ERP Software and select us as your preferred Sage Consultant or BYOC (Bring Your Own Consultant).
- Have 10 hosted users or more
- Reside on our Sage Cloud Hosting Fully Managed Service
- For a minimum of 12 Months
Are there any exclusions? Yes, only a few.3rd Party Integrations, Report Writers, Customizations, Data Repair, Accounting and Reconciliation, your commitment to assist us and go-live in less than 30 days, multi-step upgrades priced separately and what's in our Terms of Service. You must be on an active Sage Maintenance Plan to receive this offer. If you are not enrolled, we can help get you set up! Contact our team to get started.
Eligible VersionsSage 100 Standard, Advanced and Premium
Are You A Sage Reseller or Consultant?
Your customers are eligible and welcome. Give us a call and discuss the details of how you work with us through our Affiliate Program.
The average size of most companies that use Sage 100 ERP is between 8-12 users. Each upgrade typically ranges from $5000 to $12,000.
Do you have a larger more complicated Sage 100 system? Let us know and we'll design a plan that gets you moving quickly.
Follow These Steps to Get Started
Contact us. Fill out the form above to contact our team and start your upgrade. A member of our team will reach out to begin your consultation.
Get a free, comprehensive assessment of your upgrade needs, Sage 100 system, available customizations, forms, reports, and all 3rd Party Systems.
Receive a detailed breakdown on all the work we will perform including a Free Upgrade of your Sage 100 ERP system when you move to our Fully Managed Service.
Work begins with our team of experts who are Certified Sage 100 Consultants with over 20 years of experience performing upgrades, server changes, migrations to the cloud and business workflow automations.
You will also receive an optimized cloud hosting environment that includes multiple servers, redundancy, backups and a full certifiable disaster recovery environment (Included; 2 independent networks, multiple dedicated servers, and all the Sage 100 support you need).
Go-Live. Enjoy your fully upgraded Sage 100 CLOUD ERP with future updates, upgrades, education and support included.
Benefits of Upgrading Sage 100
In addition to the direct access Sage for support, you get the benefits of the latest functionality. This helps insures your issues remain with the previous versions of the system.
What are the benefits of a Sage 100 upgrade?
- Sage 100 Upgrades features a new UI and deeper level of connectivity with multiple devices, providing real-time integration between Sage 100 cloud and several mobile-ready modules.
- Sage 100 Cloud Hosting by gotomyerp allows integration with Microsoft Office 365 solutions, providing additional benefits for many organizations.
- Features in the latest Sage upgrade streamlines data capture capabilities and new tools for comprehensive visibility. Migrating to the modern version allows you to establish more automated workflows for recording and reporting processes within financial and inventory control modules.
- By upgrading Sage 100, your team can add functionality for manufacturing and distribution businesses, including native Material Requirements Planning, Bills of Materials, Inventory Management, and Purchase Order which enable you to plan out production cycles and build complete audit trails from ingredient purchase to distribution.